Small, low-profile, all-attitude elastomeric mounts for vibration and shock protection.
Barry 6300/6550 Series Mounts are designed for use either as an integral mount or isolation system for light to medium weight electronic equipment. Versions are available in Neoprene or Hi-Damp Silicone for MIL specifications.
- All attitude
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Compact, low-profile design
- Compact size minimizes required mounting space
- Mounting permitted at any angle
- Fail-safe design captivates equipment even if elastomer is destroyed
- 6300 = 4 load ratings to 11 lbs. per mount
- 6550 = 4 load ratings to 18 lbs. per mount
- Airborne electronics and racking
- Ruggedized disk drives
- Electronic chassis
- Electric motors
- Hi-Damp Silicone is ideal for applications requiring greater damping, extreme temperature service and resistance to fungus and ozone. Operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +83°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||15 – 40 Hertz (6300)
20 – 40 Hertz (6550)
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||4.0 Max. (Hi-Damp Silicone)
10.0 Max. (Neoprene)
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Hi-Damp Silicone or Neoprene|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Varies with model|
|WEIGHT||6300 = 1.0 oz.
6550 = 1.0 oz.