Low cost, compact, all elastomer mounts for vibration and noise control.
Barry Ball Mount Series Isolators are miniature, low-cost isolators that provide medium natural frequency vibration isolation for precision equipment, electronics and office equipment.
- All elastomer isolators
- Fail-safe when installed with, ordinary nuts & washers
- Wide load range ratings
- Offer a wide variety of installation options
- Provide low frequency vibration isolation
- Effective noise isolators
- Will not bottom out under light shock loadings
- Series 7110 = 3 load ratings to 2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 275 = 5 load ratings to 3.2 lbs. per isolator
- Series 302 and 372 = 4 load ratings to 9 lbs. per isolator
- Electromechanical equipment
- Medical equipment
- Office equipment
- Other precision applications
Ball mounts on UAV helicopter isolate camera platform from propulsion vibration.
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +83°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
- Silicone elastomer has an operating temperature range of -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C).
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||10 – 20 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||10 (Neoprene)
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Neoprene or Hi-damp silicone|
|WEIGHT||See load range table|