Versatile, low cost elastomeric isolators protect against shock & vibration and reduce structure-borne noise in vehicular and industrial applications.
Barry-Bond Mounts are designed for multidirectional vibration isolation, shock attenuation and noise reduction due to structure borne vibrations. These one-piece, fail-safe mounts are easy to install and provide consistent performance.
- One piece bonded construction
- Compact size
- Rebound feature formed during installation
- Easy, low cost installation
- Cushioned snubbing in all directions
- Consistent performance
- Multi-directional vibration isolation
- Noise attenuation
- Fail safe when used with recommended snubbing washers
- Six sizes with axial load ranges from 75 to 2,100 lbs. per mount
- Operator compartments (cabs)
- Natural Rubber elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Natural rubber|
|WEIGHT||BC-1120-1 & 3
BC-1121-2 & 4
BC-1122-2 & 4
BC-1123-2 & 5
BC-1124-2 & 5
BC-1125-2 & 4