22000 Series mounts are designed to withstand the rigors of heavy-duty vehicular applications, off-the-road equipment, large trucks and construction equipment. The standard neoprene elastomer is resistant to oil, and other materials are available on special order.
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Bonded construction provides constant performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- 5 sizes with 25 load ratings to 4,560 lbs. per isolator
- Truck, bus and marine engines
- HVAC equipment
- Electronic equipment
- Truck cabs
- Machinery, pumps & compressors
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +93°C and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments.
Large oilfield engine frame isolated using the largest 22000 series with washer.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||8-18 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Sintered metal and cold-rolled steel|
|WEIGHT||See dimensional drawings|