500 Series mounts are low cost isolators that provide high load carrying capacity, compact size and stability. These all attitude mounts are perfect for isolating truck, bus and marine engines.
- Fail-safe when used with snubbing washer
- Axial to radial stiffness of 1:1
- Low natural frequency
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Bonded construction provides constant performance characteristics
- Overlapping load ranges
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
- Special elastomers and finishes are available for applications in severe environments. Please note that Silicone elastomer is not compatible with nickel plating.
- 7 sizes with 31 load ratings to 1,780 lbs. per isolator
- Truck, bus and marine engines
- HVAC equipment
- Electronic equipment
- Truck cabs
- Machinery, pumps & compressors
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||8-18 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Sintered metal and cold-rolled steel|
|WEIGHT||See dimensional drawings|