Low-frequency, highly damped mounts for a high level of vibration isolation.
Barry L-Mounts increase equipment reliability and extend component-life by providing isolation for frequencies as low as 10 Hertz and exhibiting low transmissibility at resonance (below 2.5) with .60″ double amplitude vibratory input.
- Marking of mounts with military designations available on special order
- Aluminum construction
- Axial to radial stiffness of 4:1
- For base mounting only
- Fail safe construction
- Isolation performance maintained in attitudes up to 10� from the horizontal
- Low ratio of horizontal and vertical stiffness which holds transmissibility in rocking modes to unusually low magnitudes
- Meets safety requirements of MIL-E-5400 (30G 11ms half sine pulse)
- L21/L22 = 7 load ranges from .35 – 4 lbs. per mount
- L44 = 7 load ratings from .25 – 10 lbs. per mount
- L64 = 7 load ratings from 2.0 – 40 lbs. per mount
- Avionic equipment in propeller driven aircraft
- Sensitive instrumentation and medical equipment
- Stationary applications where cost effective, low frequency isolation is required
- Operating temperature ranges of -67°F to +250°F (-55°C to +120°C).
- Meets vibration and shock requirements of MIL-C-172C.
- L44 and L64 isolators are known as “MS” (Military Standard) mounts and appear on QPL’s.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||7-10 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||2.5|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Friction damped spring|
|WEIGHT||L21= .031 lbs.
L22 = .031 lbs.
L44 = .098 lbs.
L64 = .226 lbs.