An economical solution to general shock, vibration and noise problems in a variety of applications.
Barry Neoprene Pads are designed for use as a general purpose shock, vibration and noise attenuator or where the advantages of elastomeric characteristics are required but a specific type of isolator has not been called out.
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications
- No tools, bolting or adhesives required for installation
- Neoprene isolator
- Pads can be easily cut to smaller sizes
- US Navy approved for Distributed Isolation Materials in construction of ships & submarines
- Protects industrial equipment from damage caused by extended shock, noise and vibration exposure
- Easily installed or relocated
- Can be used in a broad range of applications where moderate shock vibration and noise reduction is required
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Provides drift resistance up to 50 psi
- Drill Presses
- Printing Equipment
- Sanders and Saws
- Work Benches
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +93°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||20 – 35 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|WEIGHT||4″ x 4″ square = 2 oz.|