Low-profile, high capacity mounts for vibration and shock protection.
Barry SLM Series Mounts are pneumatic elastomeric mounts, ideal for applications requiring higher deflection isolators. The SLM’s mechanical bond design incorporates a positive locking system to ensure performance and safe operation.
- Air spring isolator with integral heavy wall construction
- Deflection transfers shock to outer wall
- Will not bottom out
- Continued support & isolation even with no air pressure
- Combined resiliency and air prevents high static deflection, drift or permanent set
- Extends machinery life
- Wide load range available
- Low maintenance
- 8 load ratings up to 19,200 lbs. per isolator
- Industrial equipment, tools and machinery
- CMM machinery
- Forging hammers
- Air compressors
These SLM 48 mounts isolate the vibration from the blower package to the floor.
- Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +180°C) and is resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||3 – 5 Hertz (10 Hz. unpressurized)|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||8:1|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Air and neoprene diaphragm|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Steel & aluminum|