Mid-frequency, low profile, high deflection mounts for protection from severe vibration and shock.
Barry TT-B Mounts are mid-frequency isolators with a large deflection capacity, designed to give both shock and vibration isolation protection. The standard Neoprene version is for applications where temperature extremes are not a factor.
- Available in Silicone or Neoprene
- Axial to radial stiffness of 2.3:1
- Mid frequency isolation
- Aluminum construction
- Attenuates a 15g, 11 millisecond half-sine shock to 10g’s
- Attenuates a 30g, 11 millisecond half-sine crash safety shock to 16g’s
- 3 load ratings to 30 lbs. per mount
- Shipping containers
- Airborne electronics & racking
- Shipboard equipment
- Mobile mounted equipment
- Other applications where high amplitude, low frequency vibration is present
- Hi-Damp Silicone operating temperature range is -67°F to +300°F (-55°C to +150°C) and is resistant to fungus and ozone.
- Neoprene operating temperature range is -20°F to +180°F (-30°C to +82°C) and is resistant to oil and ozone.
|NATURAL FREQUENCY||25 – 35 Hertz|
|TRANSMISSIBILITY AT RESONANCE||4.0 Max. (Hi-Damp Silicone) 10.0 Max. (Neoprene)|
|RESILIENT ELEMENT||Hi-Damp Silicone or Neoprene|
|STANDARD MATERIALS||Aluminum (Grounding Strap Beryllium Copper)|